We're excited to see you on campus soon!
Once you’ve submitted your enrollment deposit, here’s your next steps:
- Log in to your GC email: Continue checking your email regularly, as important information will be sent there.
- Forms to complete: Follow the steps on this page to access the forms you’ll need to complete to ensure a smooth transition into being a Goshen College student. You will need your Goshen College username and password to complete them.
- Register for New Student Orientation (required for all first-year students).
- Transfer Students: (students with 24 or more college credits) You can skip this step. You will work with the Transfer Advisor to schedule your advising and registration appointment.
- Complete your Online Orientation (required for first-year & transfer students)
- You can access this self-guided online orientation course when it best suits you this summer.
- There are required components that all new students will need to complete before arriving on campus for Welcome Week.
- This course will cover everything you need to know to be successful in preparing to start at Goshen College, from paying for college to available academic services to registering your vehicle on campus.
Learn more about Orientation at tane1.net/orientation
Information on housing, dining, clubs and activities, health, safety and spiritual life is located on the Campus Life site.
Learn more about registering for classes as a first-year or transfer student.
You can also visit the Registrar website to view the academic catalog and learn about course offerings and schedules, placement tests, and more.